Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pictures! (updated!)

The website finally decided to let me upload some pictures!! I will try and put up as many as I can until it stops working again! But anyways, this is from the second night, CIEE took us to see a little flamenco show. The man and woman on the left were the dancers, the guy to the right of them was the singer, and the one on the right is the guitar player, obviously. I was exhausted/freezing the whole time but it was still really cool!


Here is my room!!!! As you can see, it is very...decorated. It is small, but nice. I like it!

OKKK so looks like only two worked for now! Two pretty not exciting pictures too! Haha but at least now you can all see where I sleep!

More later!
Ok so I finally can upload some more pics....here is one of the orange trees!!! They line the streets here, its so cool! Apparently you can eat them and they won't make you sick but they're just not good.



This is La Giralda and part of the Cathedral. As I said, we went to the cathedral last week and it was soooo cool. It is the third largest in the world! And La Giralda is the tallest structure in Sevilla. You can take this set of 34 ramps up to the top and you get the most beautiful aerial view of Sevilla. I loved it.

Here's an example of one of the aerial views of Sevilla from La Giralda. So cool!


This is in la Plaza de España. My friend Adam who is studying in Barcelona came to visit this past weekend, and Jillian is on my right. This plaza is SO pretty!!

1 comment:

  1. Jess. hola. glad that it allowed you to post some pics. can't wait until it becomes more friendly and allows you to post more. love you honey.

    ReplyDelete